Retail’s $9.2t AI Revolution Webinar
AI Revolution’s impact on retail is just starting. In this webinar IHL looks at the data that supports their forecast of Retail’s $9.2t AI Revolution and how it will impact the retail and hospitality industries.
We will discuss the IHL Forecast on AI/ML, Generative AI, and Artificial General Intelligence. We will share examples, case studies and show how these technologies are already impacting the industry and the future impacts and timing. We will get into impact to sales, gross margin, and SG&A.We will discuss regional and segment impacts, as well as look at the key solution areas that will have the greatest impact.
In this webinar IHL’s Greg Buzek and Lee Holman start with an economic update worldwide with impacts of the banking crisis and Fed decisions. Then we will narrow into the latest retail numbers and challenges retailers and restaurants are facing.
Content Made Available Thanks To Our Distribution Sponsors
This product is free. We would ask that you adhere to our license agreement with regards to quoting sections of the research. Our full license agreement may be found below.
IHL Group License and Fair Use Agreement
All of IHL Group’s generally available research are electronic licenses and can be shared freely within the purchasing organization and wholly owned subsidiaries. We only ask that this information not be shared with partners or others outside the purchasing company without authorization from IHL Group. The license does not extend to joint ventures or other partnerships. If the relationship is not a wholly-owned subsidiary, then both parties would need a license.
Practically, this implies the following:
- The purchasing company can use the data and research worldwide internally as long as the international organizations are wholly owned subsidiaries of the purchasing company.
- The data or any research cannot be distributed in whole or in part to partners or customers without express written approval from IHL Group.
- The purchasing company may quote components of the data (limited use) in presentations to customers such as specific charts. This is limited to percentage components, not individual unit information. Unit data cannot be shared externally without express written approval from IHL Group. All references to the data in presentations should include credit to IHL Group for the data.
- The purchasing company can reference qualitative quotes in printed material with written approval from IHL Group.
- All requests requiring written approval should be submitted to ihl(at)ihlservices.com and will be reviewed within one business day.
For any questions regarding this policy, please contact us at 1-888-IHL-6777 (North America) +1.615.591.2955 (International) or email us at ihl(at)ihlservices.com.