Webinar Slides – The AI-Driven Transformation in Grocery
These are the slides from the AI in Grocery webinar.
IHL’s Greg Buzek starts with an economic update on retail worldwide then Amazon Web Services Global Lead for Grocery, Chain Drug and Convenience Retail Scott Langdoc joins for best practices and how AI/ML, as well as Generative AI is transforming the Grocery industry.
Topics included impacts on Sales uplift, lower product costs, and lower sales and general administrative costs. We will also dig into loss prevention with key data on how grocers are specifically focusing on advanced analytics to reduce losses.
For access to research white paper that provides the qualitative discussion, click here.
For access to the complete AI Forecast Model from which this data is derived, click here
For access to the detailed AI Readiness Index that ranks retailers by AI Readiness and potential financial impact specifically, click here.
This Research Is Free Thanks to Our Distribution Partner:
This product is free. We would ask that you adhere to our license agreement with regards to quoting sections of the research. Our full license agreement may be found below.
IHL Group License and Fair Use Agreement
All of IHL Group’s generally available research are electronic licenses and can be shared freely within the purchasing organization and wholly owned subsidiaries. We only ask that this information not be shared with partners or others outside the purchasing company without authorization from IHL Group. The license does not extend to joint ventures or other partnerships. If the relationship is not a wholly-owned subsidiary, then both parties would need a license.
Practically, this implies the following:
- The purchasing company can use the data and research worldwide internally as long as the international organizations are wholly owned subsidiaries of the purchasing company.
- The data or any research cannot be distributed in whole or in part to partners or customers without express written approval from IHL Group.
- The purchasing company may quote components of the data (limited use) in presentations to customers such as specific charts. This is limited to percentage components, not individual unit information. Unit data cannot be shared externally without express written approval from IHL Group. All references to the data in presentations should include credit to IHL Group for the data.
- The purchasing company can reference qualitative quotes in printed material with written approval from IHL Group.
- All requests requiring written approval should be submitted to ihl(at)ihlservices.com and will be reviewed within one business day.
For any questions regarding this policy, please contact us at 1-888-IHL-6777 (North America) +1.615.591.2955 (International) or email us at ihl(at)ihlservices.com.