Name, title, company, address, email address, phone number. It’s all here.
Key Retail Decision Makers
List of Key Retail Technology Decision Makers
Need a Mailing List of Key Retail Technology Decision Makers? People like CIOs, VPs of MIS, Store Operations, CEOs, etc. We can provide targeted lists using a variety of criteria such as:
- Specific Titles – CIO, Merchandising, Store Operations, etc.
- Specific Technologies – POS, Inventory Control, Supply Chain, etc.
- Specific Vendors Installed – IBM, NCR, Oracle, JDA, etc.
- Within a Sales Range – from $0 – $1Trillion
- Any Combination of the Above
Can I use the names multiple times?
Yes, we do not put a use limit on the lists. Once you purchase the list, you own it for use as often as you wish. For Fair Use agreement, see Pricing Tab.
What is the format?
All lists will be delivered in Microsoft Excel format.
How many names are in the system today?
Currently we have over 150,000 personnel with name, address, and validated personal email addresses.
For more information, please feel free to contact us.
Our mailing lists are charged at $.40 a name, with a minimum query of $750. All lists are yours to use as often as you wish. You are not renting a list, you would own it according to the agreement outlined below. Contact us for more details at ihl(at)ihlservices.com or call us at +1.615.591.2955.
IHL Group License and Fair Use Agreement
All of IHL Group’s generally available research are electronic licenses and can be shared freely within the purchasing organization and wholly owned subsidiaries. We only ask that this information not be shared with partners or others outside the purchasing company without authorization from IHL Group. The license does not extend to joint ventures or other partnerships. If the relationship is not a wholly-owned subsidiary, then both parties would need a license.
Practically, this implies the following:
- The purchasing company can use the data and research worldwide internally as long as the international organizations are wholly owned subsidiaries of the purchasing company.
- The data or any research cannot be distributed in whole or in part to partners or customers without express written approval from IHL Group.
- The purchasing company may quote components of the data (limited use) in presentations to customers such as specific charts. This is limited to percentage components, not individual unit information. Unit data cannot be shared externally without express written approval from IHL Group. All references to the data in presentations should include credit to IHL Group for the data.
- The purchasing company can reference qualitative quotes in printed material with written approval from IHL Group.
- All requests requiring written approval should be submitted to ihl(at)ihlservices.com and will be reviewed within one business day.
For any questions regarding this policy, please contact us at 1-888-IHL-6777 (North America) +1.615.591.2955 (International) or email us at ihl(at)ihlservices.com.