Contact us at +1.615.591.2955 for more details or at ihl(a)ihlservices.com for more information.
25th Anniversary – Consumer Data
As a thank you to our customers and newsletter subscribers, we are making available the worldwide regional cut of the consumer data from our recent “Consumer Voice” study to celebrate our 25th business anniversary. This allows you to see the data and some of the charts created, but also allows you to delve deeper into the the data to see which economies are recovering, which are static, and which have a long way to go.
As vaccine’s begin to roll out around the world, the billion dollar question is when will retail and hospitality recover to the levels that we had prior to the pandemic. Included in the data is the following:
- Impact of COVID on unemployment by income, region of the world
- Timing of Vaccines, availability and how this impacts spend and timing of spend
- Growth or reduction in spend in categories that include grocery, health and beauty, clothing, electronics, furniture, home improvement, dining out, entertainment and travel over the next 12 months. Which regions and categories will recover fastest, which will take longer?
- The change in spend for in-store retailing or digital orders by category, BOPIS and Click and Collect, Delivery for free or fee? How much of the digital orders will be retained?
- When are people traveling? Where are they staying? Will it be rental residence or hotel/casino, cruise or family? How does income, age or region play a role?
- What is timing for attending sports or concerts? Dining in at full restaurants? Going to nightclubs and bars, using cab, rideshare or mass transit? Attend theater or theme parks? Traveling domestic or internationally? Traveling by plane, car or train? How does all of this differ by vaccine timing, region, income, age. It’s all here.
Note: this is a series of charts, the questionnaire, and several cross-tabs for Retail and Hospitality worldwide. If you need data by income or other cut, we have that available and you can learn more here.
This product is available for free so you can download and see all content.
How many consumers are included?
There were 4,600 responses in regions all over there world focused on the largest retail economies of the world including US, China, Japan, Korea, India, Germany, France, UK, Spain, Mexico, Brazil and others.
Is this raw data or report?
This is cleaned data and cross-tabs. Options are available to take this raw data and put it into specific content that you can use. The first cuts of the data revealed over 124 major story lines that can be developed. There is a lot of data here to consider. Understanding the timing and depth of retail and hospitality sales recovery will help you prioritize your efforts and targeting going forward.
Can we make charts and leverage in our own presentations?
Yes, we just ask that you source appropriately per the instructions in the file. This is our gift to you for a great 25 years.
Please contact us at +1.615.591.2955 or at ihl(at)ihlservices.com if you need more details or different data cuts.
This is an enterprise-wide license. We hope it is useful and can help bring more clarity to your operations. We thank you for the support over the years.
Please contact us at +1.615.591.2955 or at ihl(at)ihlservices.com or use the form at the link here to inquire further.