What Makes For Great Store Pickup Experience
Without question the greatest area of retail growth in North America is Buy Online Pickup In Store (BOPIS). And the final process is the actual store pickup execution which is the most important of all the execution areas in the BOPIS process.
This research, completed along with Secret Shopper, looks at the current state of the top retailers and their BOPIS process online via desktop and mobile. We sent 300 Secret Shoppers to these 10 retailers all over the country. Specifically, we had the shoppers rate the online experience, time for notification, and the pickup experience among other areas. It ranks specific retailers in the process based on their performance and highlights those areas that are true differentiators among consumers and their evaluation of the process.
An independent study with IHL and Secret Shopper, the data is made available thanks to:
This product is free. We would ask that you adhere to our license agreement with regards to quoting sections of the research. Our full license agreement may be found below.
IHL Group License and Fair Use Agreement
All of IHL Group’s generally available research are electronic licenses and can be shared freely within the purchasing organization and wholly owned subsidiaries. We only ask that this information not be shared with partners or others outside the purchasing company without authorization from IHL Group. The license does not extend to joint ventures or other partnerships. If the relationship is not a wholly-owned subsidiary, then both parties would need a license.
Practically, this implies the following:
- The purchasing company can use the data and research worldwide internally as long as the international organizations are wholly owned subsidiaries of the purchasing company.
- The data or any research cannot be distributed in whole or in part to partners or customers without express written approval from IHL Group.
- The purchasing company may quote components of the data (limited use) in presentations to customers such as specific charts. This is limited to percentage components, not individual unit information. Unit data cannot be shared externally without express written approval from IHL Group. All references to the data in presentations should include credit to IHL Group for the data.
- The purchasing company can reference qualitative quotes in printed material with written approval from IHL Group.
- All requests requiring written approval should be submitted to ihl(at)ihlservices.com and will be reviewed within one business day.
For any questions regarding this policy, please contact us at 1-888-IHL-6777 (North America) +1.615.591.2955 (International) or email us at ihl(at)ihlservices.com.