Retail Innovation Rises or Falls on IT Infrastructure
In today’s world of retail, it is the brands which are transforming their IT architecture in line with their business objectives that are providing the customer experience necessary to win the business. This paper explores the data that shows that retailers that are winning are updating their IT infrastructure at the store level.
This product is available as a free download. Please select add to cart, and after entering your email address, a download link will be emailed to you.
We would like to thank Cisco for their sponsorship of this paper.
This is only 4 pages, download for preview.
Is this product really free?
Yes. While AWS did sponsor the research, we are agnostic in our analysis and this is generic and can be leveraged as a road map to leveraging the cloud for a single version of the truth. The research that you will read is our perspective on the subject and benefits, absent of any bias towards a specific vendor approach.
For more information, please feel free to contact us.
This product is free. We would ask that you adhere to our license agreement with regards to quoting sections of the research. Our full license agreement may be found below.
IHL Group License and Fair Use Agreement
All of IHL Group’s generally available research are electronic licenses and can be shared freely within the purchasing organization and wholly owned subsidiaries. We only ask that this information not be shared with partners or others outside the purchasing company without authorization from IHL Group. The license does not extend to joint ventures or other partnerships. If the relationship is not a wholly-owned subsidiary, then both parties would need a license.
Practically, this implies the following:
- The purchasing company can use the data and research worldwide internally as long as the international organizations are wholly owned subsidiaries of the purchasing company.
- The data or any research cannot be distributed in whole or in part to partners or customers without express written approval from IHL Group.
- The purchasing company may quote components of the data (limited use) in presentations to customers such as specific charts. This is limited to percentage components, not individual unit information. Unit data cannot be shared externally without express written approval from IHL Group. All references to the data in presentations should include credit to IHL Group for the data.
- The purchasing company can reference qualitative quotes in printed material with written approval from IHL Group.
- All requests requiring written approval should be submitted to ihl(at)ihlservices.com and will be reviewed within one business day.
For any questions regarding this policy, please contact us at 1-888-IHL-6777 (North America) +1.615.591.2955 (International) or email us at ihl(at)ihlservices.com.