Prime Challenge – How Amazon Prime Has Changed Retailing
Amazon Prime continues to radically transform consumer behavior. The advent of free two-day shipping, membership, and other benefits from Amazon provide a compelling reason for consumers not to visit stores. Retailers are actually driving consumers to Amazon by not addressing issues important to their customers. We address what retailers can do to not only attract
customers, but keeping those customers coming back.
This paper is based on a recent consumer survey. We highlight the challenges presented and how retailers need to align their stores and execution to why consumers continue to come to their stores Finally, we offer 4 specific solutions that retailers must have in place to succeed going forward.
As this is a free document, please save to cart and checkout to see content.
For more information, please feel free to contact us.
This product is free thanks to the distribution partnerships with Stratacache, Ceridian, and InfoVista. We would ask that you adhere to our license agreement with regards to quoting sections of the research. Our full license agreement may be found below.
IHL Group License and Fair Use Agreement
All of IHL Group’s generally available research are electronic licenses and can be shared freely within the purchasing organization and wholly owned subsidiaries. We only ask that this information not be shared with partners or others outside the purchasing company without authorization from IHL Group. The license does not extend to joint ventures or other partnerships. If the relationship is not a wholly-owned subsidiary, then both parties would need a license.
Practically, this implies the following:
- The purchasing company can use the data and research worldwide internally as long as the international organizations are wholly owned subsidiaries of the purchasing company.
- The data or any research cannot be distributed in whole or in part to partners or customers without express written approval from IHL Group.
- The purchasing company may quote components of the data (limited use) in presentations to customers such as specific charts. This is limited to percentage components, not individual unit information. Unit data cannot be shared externally without express written approval from IHL Group. All references to the data in presentations should include credit to IHL Group for the data.
- The purchasing company can reference qualitative quotes in printed material with written approval from IHL Group.
- All requests requiring written approval should be submitted to ihl(at)ihlservices.com and will be reviewed within one business day.
For any questions regarding this policy, please contact us at 1-888-IHL-6777 (North America) +1.615.591.2955 (International) or email us at ihl(at)ihlservices.com.