Fresh Item Mgt
The RAPID Fresh Project Toolkit provides retailers with the weapons to improve margins dramatically in perishables and Freshi Item Management that distinguish retailers from the supercenters. When done properly, an efficient fresh item management process not only saves cost in shrink, but helps increase sales through appropriate freshness and presentation. The RAPID Fresh Project Toolkit helps retailers define their core opportunities and assist in the selection of the technologies to achieve great results.
Developed by grocers in partnership with C-CORE Consulting Group, the RAPID Fresh Project Toolkit has the most extensive set of fresh requirements in the business. The disciplined approach also keeps the business fully accountable for all phases of this challenging but essential project. From Shrink Capture to Production Planning, Inventory Management and Suggested Orders, the opportunity to reduce shrink and improve margin and efficiency in the fresh departments is critical to a fresh-focused retailer’s success.
What Retail Vertical Segments are Considered?
The RAPID Fresh Project Toolkit is designed for grocers, c-stores, theaters, and restaurants of all types. Where food is served, the RAPID Fresh toolkit can be used to lower costs and improve profitability.
Can I use the process for other projects?
Yes, in fact many of our customers utilize the toolkit process for a number of projects.
What is included with the toolkit?
The Toolkit includes the worksheets as well as a set number of consulting days based on your needs. We have no intention of being a live-in consulting team. The consulting days are there specifically to assist in the knowledge transfer. We certainly can take on a broader role, however, that is completely up you as the customer. The toolkits are designed to be easy to use so that in a few days, your organization can take over the process if you choose to do so.
For more information, please feel free to contact us.
Contact us for more detail. Every engagement is slightly different.
IHL Group License and Fair Use Agreement
All of IHL Group’s generally available research are electronic licenses and can be shared freely within the purchasing organization and wholly owned subsidiaries. We only ask that this information not be shared with partners or others outside the purchasing company without authorization from IHL Group. The license does not extend to joint ventures or other partnerships. If the relationship is not a wholly-owned subsidiary, then both parties would need a license.
Practically, this implies the following:
- The purchasing company can use the data and research worldwide internally as long as the international organizations are wholly owned subsidiaries of the purchasing company.
- The data or any research cannot be distributed in whole or in part to partners or customers without express written approval from IHL Group.
- The purchasing company may quote components of the data (limited use) in presentations to customers such as specific charts. This is limited to percentage components, not individual unit information. Unit data cannot be shared externally without express written approval from IHL Group. All references to the data in presentations should include credit to IHL Group for the data.
- The purchasing company can reference qualitative quotes in printed material with written approval from IHL Group.
- All requests requiring written approval should be submitted to ihl(at)ihlservices.com and will be reviewed within one business day.
For any questions regarding this policy, please contact us at 1-888-IHL-6777 (North America) +1.615.591.2955 (International) or email us at ihl(at)ihlservices.com.
At Sobeys, the Rapid Project Toolkit has greatly accelerated our timelines and provided significant savings to total project costs. We firmly believe in the toolkit methodology.
Clinton Keay, SVP and CIO at Sobey’s
Our cross functional team was amazed at the level of detail the Workforce Management Toolkit helped them to think about. We used the POS Toolkit & I recommended using the Workforce Management one knowing the value we’d get from it and so far we have.
Ed Collupy, VP of Information Technology, The Pantry, Inc.
We will use this toolkit approach for all future projects.
Director of Store Support, Multi-National Retailer
The Toolkit has saved my team 6 months in trying to define requirements and pull this project together. I never thought we would get to RFP this quickly.
VP of Application Development, Fashion Retailer
I am blown away by the toolkit and the amount of work you guys have put into this, all for the benefit of the retailer.
Ex CIO Fortune 500 Fashion Retailer