Sophia - Wisdom for Manufacturing
Date of Publication: May 6, 2013
License: Manufacturing Technology Database that can be used for mailing list and targeted sales.
Pricing: See Pricing Tab for Subscription Options
Sean M. Alexander, Jerry Sheldon, Greg Buzek
Click HERE to purchase a subscription to Sophia below or for more information.
Full Data Access - $2,000 annually for each segment (or $167 per month per segment) - All Segments for $10,000 (annually)
This level allows for an enterprise license for full access to Sophia, including the 1 - Minute Mailing List, 1 - Minute Query Builder, and Full Access Manufacturer Profiles with Estimated IT Spend. (See Fair Use Agreement Below)
Choose from one or many of the following segments:
Apparel, Shoes, Jewelry
Food, Beverage, Tobacco
To download a Free Sample, see the Preview Tab.
Vendor Profiles - $2,500 annually or $250 per month
This add-on allows for the users to get thousands of vendor profiles with key personnel, solutions offered, segments in which they offer their solutions and the platforms supported. Purchased together with the Sophia segments this offers drill-down ability to data on customers and those customer profiles.
Don't see a pricing plan that fits your needs or still have questions, please contact us at +1.615.591.2955 during normal business hours (9am-5pm US EST) or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click HERE to purchase a subscription or for more information.
IHL Group License and Fair Use Agreement
All of IHL Group's generally available research subscriptions are electronic licenses and can be shared freely within the purchasing organization and wholly owned subsidiaries. We only ask that this information not be shared with partners or others outside the purchasing company without authorization from IHL Group. The license does not extend to joint ventures or other partnerships. If the relationship is not a wholly-owned subsidiary, then both parties would need a license.
Practically, this implies the following:
- The purchasing company can use the data and research worldwide internally as long as the international organizations are wholly owned subsidiaries of the purchasing company.
- The data or any research cannot be distributed in whole or in part to partners or customers without express written approval from IHL Group.
- The purchasing company may quote components of the data (limited use) in presentations to customers such as specific charts. This is limited to percentage components, not individual unit information. Unit data cannot be shared externally without express written approval from IHL Group. All references to the data in presentations should include credit to IHL Group for the data.
- The purchasing company can reference qualitative quotes in printed material with written approval from IHL Group.
- All requests requiring written approval should be submitted to email@example.com and will be reviewed within one business day.
For any questions regarding this policy, please contact us at 1-888-IHL-6777 (North America) +1.615.591.2955 (International) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Free 14-day Trial
Contact us for a FREE 14 Day Trial of Sophia.
We'll give you a quick tour of the system and then let you play with it for 14 days for free.
- Target new customers
- Do competitive inquiries
- Find potential partners
Contact us below to set up your free access....