North American Retail POS Printers
- This 76 page report focuses on the housed receipt printer market for retail POS devices in North America. Packed with 98 figures, this details the market shipshare, distribution channels and installed base for the top printer vendors doing business in the region and provides for market projections based on changing technologies and changing distribution philosophies through the year 2015. Vendors reviewed include Epson, IBM, NCR, TPG, Star Micronics, TransAct, Citizen, Bixolon, and others.
Latin/South America Retail POS Terminals
- The Latin/South American market for POS grew at faster rate in 2011 than in recent years. Large western retailers continue to grow in the market, bringing new POS terminals with them. Our Latin/South America POS terminal market study is 58 pages in length and has 22 figures. It explores the market climate for POS terminals throughout the Latin/Central and South American region. More than just numbers without explanation, this report goes deep into discussion of retailing in the countries and segments to reveal the forces that are shaping POS purchase decisions.
SMB Sizing For Retail/Hospitality
- There is no one size fits all for retail and for solutions. The needs differ by retailers size, by subsegment, and even by region. This research allows you to size and target the largest specific market opportunities, finding those most ripe for growth opportunities. We have this information available by region (North America, Europe/Middle East/Africa, Latin/South America, and Asia/Pacific).
POS Terminal Shipments by Vendor
- For years, customers have been asking for POS Shipments by vendor in a similar format that IDC reports PC Shipments. This is that product. The POS Terminal Shipments by Vendor product provides shipments and installed base on a quarterly and annual basis for vendors such as Toshiba Global Commerce (IBM), NCR, HP, Wincor-Nixdorf, Fujitsu, Dell, MICROS, Digipos, and many others. It includes data on processors and operating systems historically and provides a forecast going forward. It is also the only review of the POS market that includes the PC on Cash Drawer (PCOCD) market with vendors like HP, Dell, Lenovo, Acer and others.
Sophia Knows Your Trade Show
- You've spent the money on the booth, now drive the traffic to make it a GREAT show for your company!
Need to target the people likely attending the big retail show in January? We have reversed engineered the verified company list and combined with our powerful databases to bring you a targeted list of people likely to be there.
We provide a list of over 7,000 targeted retailer attendees, representing nearly 500 retailers.
Sophia - Wisdom for Manufacturing
- Named after the Greek word for wisdom, Sophia
is by far the most comprehensive source of not just data, but key wisdom for smart decisions in the manufacturing industry. It is the only data service that links IT spend, to specific technology, to specific personnel, to specific financial results, tied together and backed by our advisory staff. Sophia provides insight into nearly 250 types of hardware/software/services and key personnel for over 1,400 consumer goods manufacturers. Your enterprise subscription allows everyone in your organization to create targeted mailing lists of key executives, do competitive analysis, look up market share and understand IT spend for an individual retailer or thousands of companies
Read a Microsoft Case Study on Sophia Here
Sophia - Wisdom for Retail
- Now with Sophia Predictive Analytics!
From Data to Insight, WISDOM for Retail. Named after the greek word for wisdom, Sophia is by far the most comprehensive source of not just data, but key wisdom for smart decisions in the retail industry. It is the only data service that links IT spend, to specific technology, to specific personnel, to specific financial results, tied together and backed by our advisory staff. Sophia provides insight into nearly 300 types of hardware/software/services and key personnel for over 5,0000 retailers and restaurants.
Now with SPA by Sophia (Sophia Predictive Analytics), the system allows for benchmarking against competitors, identifying which retailers are leaders in specific technologies, their projected IT spending plans in key categories(like Business Intelligence/Analytics, Merchandising/Supply Chain, ERP, and Store Systems), and which technologies they are likely to purchase in the next 24 months.
Your enterprise subscription allows everyone in your organization to create targeted mailing lists of key executives, do competitive analysis, look up market share and understand IT spend for an individual retailer or thousands of companies
Key Retail Decision Makers
- Need a Mailing List of Key Retail Technology Decision Makers? People like CIOs, VPs of MIS, Store Operations, CEOs, etc. We have that information available in custom queries for you. All information can be sent electronically and used multiple times.