RAPID Maintenance Project Toolkit
- The RAPID Maintenance Project Toolkit provides a systematic approach to managing your technology hardware assets. It is designed to reduce your maintenance costs, simply your contracts and process for vendor negotiations, and improve service levels. Customers who have used the RAPID Maintenance Project Toolkit have realized over $4 Million in maintenance savings.
RAPID Fresh Project Toolkit
- The RAPID Fresh Project Toolkit provides retailers with the weapons to improve margins dramatically in perishables and Freshi Item Management that distinguish retailers from the supercenters. When done properly, an efficient fresh item management process not only saves cost in shrink, but helps increase sales through appropriate freshness and presentation. The RAPID Fresh Project Toolkit helps retailers define their core oppportunities and assist in the selection of the technologies to achieve great results.
RAPID POS Project Toolkit V3.0
- Now with the NRF-ARTS RFP Framework inside, the RAPID POS Project Toolkit is a methodology to facilitate POS hardware and/or software replacement for retailers. As most retailers keep their POS systems 5-15 years, the people that were involved in the last POS planning exercise are usually no longer available for this next generation project. In addition there are undocumented features that have crept into the current system that need to be included and a new vision for what the latest technology can provide is required. The POS RAPID Toolkit is comprised of templates and tools for RAPID scope definition of a project, development of an RFP, vendor selection and project execution, resulting in a typical 12 week reduction in the RFP process while ensuring all functional requirements and vendor selection occurs via a comprehensive and thorough process.
RAPID Workforce Management Toolkit
- The RAPID Workforce Management Toolkit gets at the heart of the store employee to retailer relationship, providing a comprehensive set of worksheets to quickly and effectively help you make a decision on the most appropriate management system for your largest variable cost - your labor at the stores.
Retail Technology Roadmap
- While most organizations typically perform annual planning sessions, they usually fall short in building a well-designed and effective three year plan, enabling the correct sequencing and prioritization of multiple strategic technology investments. This lack of planning costs organizations hundreds of thousands of dollars a year or more in stops and starts. The Rapid Project Technology Roadmap will help your organization priortize the right projects in the right order to minimize these inefficiencies.